• 8-pin socket for your relays
• Easily plug and unplug relays into your circuit
• Connect to your circuit easily with screw terminals
• Rated for a max current of 10A
• Can be mounted on a DIN rail
• Model code: S8L-2CS socketAdd a relay to your system
Quickly and easily connect your relays to your circuit with this relay socket. The screw terminals make connecting to your circuit possible without soldering. You can change the relay you’re using by simply plugging the new one into the 8-pin socket. The entire relay socket can be put on a DIN rail, which keeps your components tidy and safe. Rated for up to 10A and 2,400VA switching power, you can plug in your double pole double throw (DPDT) relay and connect it to all sorts of experiments.