• Connect a round based 11- pin relay to your projects
• Quick and easy to change relays
• Simple secure screw terminal connections
• Rated for up to 10A
• Can be mounted on a DIN rail
• Model code: S27-3CS socketAdd a 11-pin relay to your project
Use this socket to add a relay to your circuits. The socket is compatible with 11-pin round bottom relays. The socket comes with 11 screw terminals and is easy to connect to your circuit. Your relay slots easily into the sockets on the top, letting you change relay or circuit with ease. You can use a relay rated up to 10A and 2,400VA with this relay socket. Compatible with three pole double throw (DPDT) relay, you can trigger up to three circuits at a time. The socket can even be mounted on a DIN rail letting you use your relays while keeping your workspace neat and tidy.