• 11-pin socket base for holding power relays
• Easily remove and replace relays when required, for hassle-free maintenance
• Screw terminals for easy connection
• DIN rail and screw mounting for compatibility with the majority of installations
• Comes with spring clip to secure your relayWhat type of relays is this base compatible with?
This base is designed to work with eleven pin relays with a round locator. This base has a 10A maximum power rating, which will work at up to mains voltage (240V AC), and is compatible with DIN rails for convenience. The majority of the relays for this base are three pole double throw (3PDT). This means it has three poles that each link to a normally open (NO) terminal when there is power, and a normally close (NC) terminal when the power stops. This way, up to three circuits can be triggered at a time.