• Connect a round based 8-pin relay to your projects
• Quick and easy to change relays
• Simple secure screw terminal connections
• Rated for up to 10A
• Can be mounted on a DIN rail
• Model Code: S27-2CS socketPerfect for your 8-pin round base relay
A quick and simple way to connect a round bottom relay to your projects. The relay simply slots into the top and you can connect to your circuit through the eight screw terminals. Rated for up to 10A and 2,400VA the socket comes with eight sockets to connect to your relay. The relay is compatible with double pole double throw (DPDT) relays, which can be used to switch two channels at the same time. If you want to keep your relay out of the way but still accessible, you can mount the socket on a DIN rail.