12V 30A Solar Charge Regulator
• Regulates the charging and discharging cycles of 12V batteries
• Large LCD screen for easy reading
• Handles up to 30A of solar charging
• Fixing holes to permanently mount the unit
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Overload and overcharge protection
• Battery open circuit protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Deep discharge protection
• Suitable for loads up to 30A (500W solar panel)A 30A charge regulator is designed to control the charging process from the solar panel to the battery as well as the power drawn from the battery to feed the outputs.
All solar panels generally require a voltage regulator to ensure that the battery is not overcharged. The charge regulator is an electronic controller that switches on the connection to the batteries solar cells if the battery is empty and switches off again when the battery is fully charged.
It provides over-charging, over-discharging, short circuit, over-load and reverse polarity protection, therefore ensuring your solar system works at best capacity. This solar charge regulator uses the latest Microcomputer-chip for intelligent control and a PWM (pulse width modulation) charging circuit is used for higher efficiency.
| Technical specifications:
| Max. solar input current:
| Max. solar voltage input (Voc) :
| Max. load current:
| Over discharge voltage:
| Output voltage:
| No-load loss:
| Voltage loss charging circuit:
| Voltage loss of discharging circuit:
| Operating temperature:
|| -25° - +40°
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.