12V Ride-On BMW S1000RR Motorbike
• Powerful 12V battery makes it easier to ride up hills and slopes
• Run time of up to 45 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3–8 years old
• Recharges in approximately eight to ten hours
• Maximum speed of 3.2mph
• Suitable for children up to 30kg
• Powered by a 12V 7Ah battery
• Fitted with a stabilisers for enhanced safety and realism
• Fully licenced replica from BMW
• Stylish metallic red and white paint
• Enjoy yourself with the electronic and pressure horns and engine start-up sounds (requires 2 x AAA batteries, not supplied)
• Comes with foam wheels to provide comfort
• High and low speed settings
• The 12V battery provides a longer run time and higher power
• Please note that stabilisers replace the factory fitted kickstand if you need to use themWhat age range can drive this motorbike?
Great for kids aged three to eight this ride-on motorbike lets your child ride safely with the addition of stabilisers. Finished in authentic red and white paint just like the original, this motorbike can travel at speeds of up to 3.2mph and carry any child up to 30kg.
What sort of battery does the motorbike use?
Easy to charge, the motorbike comes with a 12V 7Ah sealed lead acid battery installed under the seat and a mains charger - just plug in and charge. A full charge will run the motorbike for up to 45 minutes dependant on load and conditions. Spare batteries are available to prolong the fun.
| Recommended ages
|| 3 to 8 yrs
| Max weight of child
|| 30 kg
| Max Speed
|| 3.2 mph
|| 14.6 kg
|| 1100 mm
|| 520 mm
|| 700 mm
| Electronic features
|| Horn and engine start music
|| Metallic red and white
|| 7 Ah
|| 12 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed lead acid
| Max run time
|| Up to 45 minutes
| Power supply
|| 15V 1000mA
| Recharge time
|| 8-10 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.