12V Ride-On Convertible Car
• Powerful 12V battery makes it easier to ride up hills and slopes
• Run time of up to 50 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3–8
• Maximum speed of 3mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 30kg
• Remote control allows parents to stay in control
• Plug in any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists
• Finished in red - perfect for girls and boys
• Enjoy yourself with the electronic and pressure horns as well as built-in engine soundsWhat age range can drive this car?
Great for kids aged three to eight, this ride-on car opens up a world of adventures. This stylish, metallic red, single-seated car can go up to 3 mph and carry any child weighing up to 30kg. With flashing lights, working horn and an auxiliary port to listen to your own playlists, your kid will have plenty to play with.
How much control do I have?
The ride-on convertible car is the ultimate in backseat driving. Using the remote control, you can turn the car away from obstacles, reverse it out of dead-ends or stop it still – all while your child enjoys the ride. The car allows you to plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack straight in for your own in-car radio, using the supplied lead.
What sort of battery does the car use?
Easy to charge, the car comes with a sealed lead acid battery installed under the seat and a mains charger - just plug in and charge. A full charge will run the car for up to 50 minutes dependant on load and conditions. Spare batteries are available (Order Code: 2x L21AC) to keep the fun going on even longer.
| Recommended ages
|| 3 to 8 yrs
| Max weight of child
| Max Speed
|| 3 mph
|| 18 Kg
|| 1110 mm
|| 630 mm
|| 510 mm
| Electronic features
|| Lights and sounds, remote control
|| 4.0 AH
|| 12 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed lead acid
| Max run time
|| Up to 50 minutes
| Power supply
|| 14.5V 1000 mA
| Recharge time
|| 6-8 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.