• Powerful 12V battery makes it easier to ride up hills and slopes
• Run time of up to 40 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3–8
• Maximum speed of 3.2mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 30kg
• Remote control allows parents to stay in control
• Plug in any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists
• Finished in white - perfect for girls or boys
• Enjoy yourself with the electronic and pressure horns as well as built-in engine soundsWhat age range can drive this car?
Great for kids aged three to eight, this ride-on car opens a world of adventures. This stylish white single seated car can go up to 3.2mph and carry any child weighing up to 30kg. With flashing lights, working horn and an auxiliary port to listen to your own playlists, your kid will have plenty to play with.
How much control do I have?
The ride-on offroader car is the ultimate in backseat driving. Using the remote control you can turn the car away from obstacles, reverse it out of dead-ends or stop it still – all while your child enjoys the ride. The car allows you to plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack straight in for your own in car radio using the supplied lead.
What sort of battery does the car use?
Easy to charge, the car comes with a sealed lead acid battery installed under the seat and a mains charger - just plug in and charge. A full charge will run the car for up to 40 minutes dependant on load and conditions. Spare batteries are available to keep the fun going on even longer.