12V Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger 350mA
• Suitable for fully charging batteries from 2Ah - 4Ah capacity
• Will part charge batteries of between 5Ah-9Ah capacity• Automatically switches to trickle charge once battery is full• LED indicator shows charging state (permanent red for charging and flashing red fro trickle charging)
• Advanced charging system delivers 100% full charge to the batteryA plug-in charger suitable for 12V sealed lead-acid type batteries up to 4Ah. Connect the leads to the battery terminal and the LED lights to show correct charging. At the end of the charge cycle the current decreases to a trickle charge at constant voltage, to keep the battery fully charged, and the LED starts to flash.Please note: This charger can be used to charge batteries up to 9Ah capacity, but it will only part charge a battery with a capacity exceeding 4Ah. A battery with a capacity of 4Ah or less will be fully charged by this charger.
| Input voltage:
| Nominal voltage:
| Rated current:
|| 350mA 4.2VA
|| 70 x 57 x 52mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.