• Monitor energy consumption from any appliance plugged into a socket
• Great for seeing how much power your appliances are consuming
• Can display the cost of electricity and power used
• Large LCD display
• Set up in less than 2 minutes
• Up to 9 different types of data displayed
• Memory function
• Maximum current 13 A / maximum power 3120 WBy simply entering the unit cost of your electricity and plugging an appliance or extension lead into the power monitor, the LCD screen enables you to easily see the cost of the plugged in appliances. It allows you to see useful data such as: cost generated by a socket, tariff, power factor, kilowatt hours used (as found on your electricity bill), active watts consumed, apparent power, voltage from the socket, amps used and frequency of the electricity (mains power is normally 50Hz).
Once you have input the unit pricing of your electricity the total cost will be displayed on the energy saving monitor in pence.