13A Switched Converter Two Gang Mains Socket
• Standard design - suitable for domestic or commercial installations
• Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
• Dimensions: 146mm x 86mm x 31 mm
• Manufactured to BS 1363Switched double gang mains socket.
This switched double mains socket comes as a single pole switch that switches live only. This differs from a double pole switch, which would allow you to switch the neutral on and off as well. Rated at 13 amp, this mains socket can be wired into any standard mains socket that is a single gang. The standard design, finished in white, allows this light switch to fit in with any décor and must be used with a minimum of 25mm mounting box.
What makes this different from the standard double gang socket?
This socket differs from the standard double gang socket in only where the switches are positioned. On this face plate the switches have been placed at the far corners as opposed to the middle of the sockets.
If you are uncertain of how to wire the socket up, please consult a qualified electrician.
| No. of Switched Sockets
| Max Rating
|| 13 A
| Compatible Mounting Boxes
|| 25 mm
|| BS 1363
|| 31 mm
|| 86 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.