• Two USB ports - 5V/2.1A shared across both ports
• Two switched sockets
• Twin earth fitted as standard
• Manufactured to BS5733, BS1362-2 & BS EN 60950
• ASTA approved – licence 1182
• 10-year guaranteeWhat does a switched double mains socket do?
This switched double mains socket comes as a single pole switch that switches live only. This differs from a double pole switch, which allows you to switch the neutral on and off as well. Rated at 13amp, this mains socket can be wired into any standard mains socket that is a double gang. A standard design, finished in chrome, means this mains socket fits in with any décor – but it must be used with a minimum of 25mm mounting box.
What makes this socket different?
This mains socket includes two USB sockets for a total of 2.1A across both ports. This allows you to plug in devices such as smartphone and tablets to charge without using the mains socket.
If you are uncertain of how to wire the socket up, please consult a qualified electrician.