15A PCB Relay Socket 8-Pin
• 8-pin socket base for holding relays
• Easily remove and replace relays when required, for hassle-free maintenance
• Pin terminals for easy mounting on PCB boards
• Comes with spring clip to secure your relayWhat type of relays is this base compatible with?
This base is designed to work with eight pin PCB relays and can be easily soldered onto a PCB board for a secure connection. This base has a 15A maximum power rating, which will work at up to mains voltage (240V AC). The majority of the relays for this base are double pole double throw (DPDT), which allows the switching of two channels simultaneously, or single pole double throw (SPDT), which allows you to switch from a normally open (NO) terminal when there is power to a normally closed (NC) terminal when there isn’t.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.