160x100mm Fibreglass Pre-Sensitised Single Sided PCB Board
• Single sided copper clad fibreglass board coated with a positive photo-resist • Suitable for use with our UV exposure box• Covered with light-proof protective film, which should not be removed until the board is usedThe PCB should be exposed using our UV exposure box and a circuit overlay transparency. Exposure time will be from 8 to 15 minutes. Mix together 0.5 litres approximately with one teaspoonful of sodium hydroxide (available from most chemists) and pour into a tray (CH38R). Gently rock the exposed PCB in the tray until the unwanted photo resist is dissolved away. Etch the board in a bath of ferric chloride and after rinsing, expose the PCB in the UV box for a further 10 minutes. Wash off all the remaining etch resist in a tray of sodium hydroxide solution.
| Single-sided Fibreglass
| 160 x 100mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.