Find similar products here
2012 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 1:10
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A97TG
• Up to 20 minutes of all out action
• 2.4GHz full function radio control
• Full proportional steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to runThis is a perfect radio controlled replica of the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3, which is ready to enter the RC model-motorsport. The iconic body looks fantastic and features a number of details that create an authentic and accurate chassis made from painted polycarbonate for great durability. The side view mirrors, Nismo badging, headlights and racing wing make this car look as good on display as when on the racetrack. The realistic wheels feature low-profile tyres on big rims, with the real brakes and callipers completing the cars look.
What makes the machine?
Featuring the proven V100-S chassis, this RC electric car is powered by a Dynamite FUZE 4-Pole 3300Kv 540 brushless motor with a waterproof ESC (electronic speed controller), both of which are prewired and removable for repair or upgrades. The motor guards have been designed with cooling vents to help circulate air which ensures increased longevity. The low centre of gravity design alongside the double wishbone suspension offers superb control, with positional friction coil-over shocks on the rear. The viscous torque vectoring differentials do an amazing job transmitting the power from the 15 turn motor through a fully ball-raced transmission.
The shaft-driven transmission uses a dual bellcrank steering setup, which provides excellent traction and control. With the 4WD drivetrain, you will be handling sweepers and hairpins with stability and control.
What else do I need?
Everything you need to get started is in the box. Fitted with an 1800mAh NiMH battery pack, mains charger and Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz steer wheel transmitter, there is nothing else you need to get this muscle car on the road. The chassis itself is fitted with an adjustable battery department, allowing you to adapt and change to different battery types or sizes. The included Spektrum transmitter features two channel operation, adjustable steering rates and interchangeable grip designs, allowing you to customise it to fit your hand. The 2.4GHz DSM technology creates the RF link between car and handset. With virtually no chance of interference, crisp communication will give you the full RC experience.
|Model||Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3|
|Radio Frequency/Band||2.4 GHz|
|Battery Type||NiMH EC3|
|Max Run time||15-20 minutes|
|Recharge Time||up to 1 hour|