21.5" Edge 10 Full HD CCTV Monitor with Hard Glass (used)
• 21.5" screen size offers a wide field of view
• 1920 x 1080 native resolution gives you sharp picture quality and vivid colour
• VGA and DVI-D inputs to connect to wide variety of devices
• 100mm x 100mm VESA bracket compatible
• 2 x 2W speakers built in, add audio from your PC or DVR
• Tilt the display 5 degrees forward or 15 degrees backward to adjust viewing angle
• Toughened Glass, better protected against wear and tearWith toughened glass to protect against impact, you can have peace of mind that your CCTV monitor is always in top condition. The screen is also protected from scratches and chips that can occur from excessive cleaning, perfect for environments that enforce strict cleaning standards.
What is the native resolution?
The Edge 10 21.5" CCTV supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080, giving you a crisp, clear and full HD picture. This is perfect for NVR systems that support higher resolution digital cameras.
How vivid is the colour on this monitor?
Supporting 16.7 million different colour shades, no colour will look washed out on this monitor. Colour CCTV cameras will be used to their full potential on this monitor, giving you a natural image of anyone on your property.
What is the screen size and aspect ratio?
A 21.5 inch screen with an aspect ratio of 16:9 offers a wide field of view. This is very useful for CCTV systems running more than 8 channels as all the camera channels can be displayed clearly simultaneously. Wide angle cameras also display well on this aspect ratio without the image stretching or distorting.
What connections does this monitor have?
For digital devices with HDMI or DVI-D outputs, the monitor has a DVI-D input to connect a digital signal. Analogue devices are also supported through a VGA input, making this monitor compatible with most DVR systems. The Edge 21.5" CCTV monitor also has 2 x 2W speakers built-in. Using a 3.5mm stereo jack input, you can add audio from your DVR to monitor crisp sound as well as sharp video images.
Dimensions & Weight
1920 x 1080
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.