224 Piece Fly Bridge Glow in The Dark Marble Run
• Create a fun glow in the dark marble run
• Motorised marble elevator for lifting the marbles to the top of the run
• Suitable for ages eight and above due to small parts
• Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)What does this marble run do?
When fully built, the marble run will send marbles racing down a track, twisting through the bends until it comes to rest at the bottom. Once at the bottom, the motorised lift takes the marbles back to the top to start over again. The glow in the dark feature allows you to do this in the dark, with an incredible visual effect as the track and marbles glow.
How long will it take to build?
The marble run requires a little construction and has easy to follow instructions, so should take approximately half an hour to finish for the first time builder.
Care must be taken when children are using the marble run due to small parts.
| Age group
| Battery requirements
|| 2 x AA batteries
| Number of included parts
|| 224 x bridge parts
|| 10 x marbles
| Assembly required
|| 385 mm x 300 mm x 75 mm (boxed)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.