- A compact circuit breaker with an auto reset.
- Can withstand overload but will trip quiclkly on short circuits.
- Suitable for working at voltages up to AC 250V.
- Connections are via two solderlags 7mm long.
- Overall dimensions: 29 x 12.5 x 6mm.
A compact circuit breaker with an auto-reset facility. Designed to withstand overload but to trip quickly on short circuits, the circuit breaker latches into an ‘off’ state under fault conditions and automatically returns to the ‘on’ state after a set period of time. If the fault condition still exists, the unit will immediately latch ‘off’ again. This process of checking the circuit will continue until the fault is cleared. This product is suitable for working at voltages up to AC 250V, and offers seven rated ‘holding-current’ values. Connections are via two solder tags 7mm long. Overall dimensions: 29 x 12.5 x 6mm.