24V DC 40A SPNO Automotive Relay
• Suits various circuits in the motor industry and hobby market
• Spade terminals for quick and easy connection without the need for a relay base
• 40A switching capacity
• Designed for operation on 24V automotive power
• Single pole normally open designWhy is an automotive relay different than a standard relay?
Automotive relays are designed for use on a vehicle’s power system. They have spade terminals for quick and easy connections and a large current handling capacity. Use of automotive relays is not exclusive to vehicles. You could use the relay in hobby or model applications running of a DC 24V power supply.
What does single pole normally open (SPNO) do?
A single pole normally open relay is used when you want an incoming current to close or complete a circuit. As the switching current is applied, the break in the circuit is closed and the device switches on. The relay has a single pole and a single throw.
Why would I use a relay?
There are several advantages to using a relay. You may want to switch a high current to a lower current, for example controlling some powerful spotlights on your vehicle with a lower powered switch.
You can use a SPNO relay to cut power to an area when you don’t need the circuit working, either as a safety measure or to conserve power.
14 DC VV
|Maximum Break Current
|Maximum Make Current
|Maximum Switching Power
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.