• 300W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power laptops, printers and chargers
• 240VAC socket to power a product without additional converters
• 24VDC input powered directly from either the accessory socket or by connecting directly to the battery
• Weighing only 1.1kg, its compact metal design (190mm x 95mm x 58mm) prevents it getting in the way
• 500mA USB socket to charge an additional compatible device such as a Smartphone
Power home appliances from a car, truck or solar panel
This 24V 300W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy efficient and safe to use
This 300W inverter connects to the vehicle battery through either the accessory socket or by connecting directly using alligator clips. Its compact design allows it to be discretely positioned without being in the way. The inverter can power a device up to 300W, such as a laptop, a Tablet charger or a portable games console. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy into output power. It is fitted with a 500mA USB socket to charge a range of compatible items such as a Smartphone, while keeping the mains socket available to power an additional item such as a battery charger. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Power your laptop, printer and charger
Thiis 300W inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter which makes it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.