2.8 TFT LCD with Touch Screen Breakout Board with microSD Socket
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A92QN
• 4 white-LED backlight
• 240x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control
• As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already
• Controller built in with RAM buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller
• Easy-to-use breakout board, with SPI connections on one end and 8-bit on the other
• Both are 3-5V compliant with high-speed level shifters so you can use with any microcontroller
• Please click here to see the full tutorial guideAdd some jazz & pizzazz to your project with a colour touch screen LCD. This TFT display is big (2.8" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colourful! 240x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control, this has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touch screen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller. The display can be used in two modes: 8-bit and SPI. For 8-bit mode, you'll need 8 digital data lines and 4 or 5 digital control lines to read and write to the display (12 lines total). SPI mode requires only 5 pins total (SPI data in, data out, clock, select, and d/c) but is slower than 8-bit mode. In addition, 4 pins are required for the touch screen (2 digital, 2 analogue).
This display into an easy-to-use breakout board, with SPI connections on one end and 8-bit on the other. Both are 3-5V compliant with high-speed level shifters so you can use with any microcontroller. If you're going with SPI mode, you can also take advantage of the onboard microSD card socket to display images.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
1x 2.8 TFT LCD with microSD socket breakout board
1x 36-pin header