• Six minutes flight time at a maximum range of 100 metres
• Three channel flight controls and operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency
• Recharges the battery in 150 minutes
• Designed for outdoor use in open spaces
• Lithium polymer battery included for the helicopter, with the remote controller requiring four AA batteries (not included, e.g. Order Code: L43AL)Why would this be a good helicopter for me?
Built with a strong aluminium frame, this helicopter has a tough and durable chassis, which makes it perfect for beginners just getting into radio controlled helicopters. On a full charge you are able to experience flight times of six minutes, and it charges back up in 150 minutes. The built-in gyroscopic chip provides extra stability during flights, making the helicopter easy to control and use outdoors.
In addition to providing basic flight controls, the controller has a LCD display which shows a range of telemetry information such as the current speed, height, direction, signal strength and remaining battery life. This gives you full control and knowledge of how the helicopter is doing, providing you with the ability to fly the helicopter back if the signal strength or battery life is falling dangerously low.
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.
Are there any spares available?
An aerial mishap may cause you to unintentionally damage parts of the helicopter. Included in the spares replacement pack (Order Code: A58TZ) is the main motor module, landing gear, propellers, tail fins and a battery, all of which are parts that could be used to fix various breakages.