• 30 ways to have some computer-controlled evil fun!
• Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
• Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
• Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
• Removes the frustration factor - all required parts are listed along with sources
• Build a Morse code translator, high-powered strobe light, seasonal affective disorder light and more!This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program and build a variety of projects with the Arduino microcontroller development system. Covering Windows®, Mac and Linux platforms, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius gets you up to speed with the simplified C programming you need to know - no prior programming experience necessary.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book explains how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create fiendishly fun projects. The only limit is your imagination!