30 Minute Run Down Timer
• Automatically turns appliances off after a preset period of 30 minutes
• Ideal for use with irons, hair straightners and other domestic appliances
• Additional safety should an appliance accidentally be left on
• Rated at 13A / 3000W
• Tested to BS5733
• For indoor use onlyWhen the timer is initially plugged into a mains wall socket and the mains is switched on, it will start off in off mode with no power to the socket. The light on the front of the timer will not be illuminated.
Pressing the button on the housing of the timer will cause power to be supplied to its socket. It will start counting down from 30 minutes and the light on the front will flash at 30 second intervals during this period.
After the timer has counted down to zero it will cut the power to the socket. Pressing the button at any time will re-enable the socket for another 30 minutes. Remove the timer from the mains socket or switch off at the wall to disable the socket.
Please note: This timer is not suitable for inductive loads, such as heaters or fans.
| Technical specifications:
|| 220 – 250V at 50Hz
| Maximum current:
| Maximum load:
| Standby power consumption:
| Timer period:
|| 30 minutes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.