300W Multi-Function Oscillating Tool & Accessories
• A versatile, all round power tool which cuts, saws, sands and scrapes
• Ideal for detail work - reaches the tightest of corners and edges
• Supplied with a delta sanding pad, saw and scraper blades
• Accessories can be quickly and easily changed
• Variable speed control: 15,000 – 21,000 oscillations per minute at 2.8°A compact, lightweight multi-function tool supplied with 6 accessories. With locking button for easy tool change and speed regulator. The multi-tool is ideal for flush cutting and can be used to remove excess wood from door frames, window sills and skirting boards.
It can also be used to remove old carpets, carpet backing, tile adhesive, caulking on masonry, wood and other surfaces. An ideal tool for cleaning a variety of materials and surfaces, it is ideal for removal of excess materials such as plaster, grout and mortar splatters on tiles and window sills. The tool can also be used to prepare surfaces and for detail sanding and cutting in tight spaces.
| Input Power: 300W
| No Load Speed: 15,000 - 21,000/min
| Oscillating angle: R/L 2.8°
| Weight: 1.3kg
| 1 x multi-Function tool
| 1 x hex key for changing accessories
| 1 x saw blade
| 1 x sanding pad
| 1 x scraper blade
| 3 x sandpaper sheets
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.