300W UK to USA Voltage Convertor

Price match guranteePrice match guarantee

We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:

0333 400 9500

Quoting product code: N53HF


About this product


Product overview

• Allows you to operate USA equipment in the UK
• Two output sockets that will accept 2 or 3-pin USA type plugs
• Full encapsulation of the transformer improves heat dissipation and prevents ingress of moisture
• The toroidal construction benefits from smaller size and reduced weight compared to laminated transformers
• Designed and manufactured in Britain

Toroidal technology is more energy/weight efficient and cheaper to run when compared to traditional laminated transformers.

Product may be supplied in black or white.


Input Voltage: AC 220 - 240, 50/60Hz
Input Power Plug: UK
Output Voltage: AC 110 - 120V
Output Current: 2.50A (2500mA)
Output Voltage Type: Fixed
Output Power (Max): 300W
Regulated Output: No
Number of Tips or Sockets: 2
Output Tips/Socket Type: USA 3 Pin Mains Socket
Switched Mode Supply: No

what fuse does this take a 5 amp or 3 amp?

Asked by: Carolyn
This is supplied with a 3amp fuse.
Answered by: darren cordon
Date published: 2017-03-23

is this suitable for continuous use in a hot environment 27C

Asked by: fred
Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee full compatibility for this item in your intended application I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Answered by: darren cordon
Date published: 2017-03-22

Hi, I have a Water Ionizer from USA , it is 120v/60Hz, would this converter work considering my appliance is 60hz and the hz here is 50, the appliance is 80 watt. Thanks

Asked by: Gerry
Yes this would be fine.
Answered by: Billy
Date published: 2017-03-15

Is the 300w shared between the two outputs or is it 300w max for each output? Looking to connect a TV and Xbox.

Asked by: MaplinGlasgow
300w is the maximum output.
Answered by: Billy
Date published: 2017-01-27

I have 2 x  USA table lamps. The notice label indicates that this lamp uses 60W bulb or 13W self-Ballasted bulb or bulb adapter 120V 60Hz AC only. Pls advise if this is the right voltage converter to use in UK for 2 table lamp.

Asked by: Mitch
Yes, I am pleased to advise the item will support this use.
Answered by: Dominic
Date published: 2016-10-31

So can I buy a apple pc from the USA and use it in the UK with this product 

Asked by: Alan roberts
we would need to know the power requirements of the apple PC before we can advise but it is unlikely to be enough power.
Answered by: Billy
Date published: 2015-07-17
  • y_2017, m_10, d_21, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_GB, sid_N53HF, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_maplin-en_gb