3Doodler Car & Ship DoodleBlock
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N29EM
About this product
- Create your own three dimensional car or boat
- Make unique vehicles using two DoodleBlocks with loads of options to choose from
- Compatible with the 3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen (Order Code N26EM )
• Create your own three dimensional car or boat
• Make unique vehicles using two DoodleBlocks with loads of options to choose from
• Compatible with the 3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen (Order Code N26EM )
• Comes with 48 strands of filament in eight coloursWhat can I make in this kit?
Create a fleet of ships or a convoy of cars with this fun DoodleBlock kit and your 3Doodle Start (sold separately Order Code N26EM). DoodleBlocks are plastic disks that have multiple shapes impressed in them, which you can use as a guide to create different shapes with your 3Doodler Start. This kit comes with two DoodleBlocks. One comes with all of the shapes you need to make your own 3D ship, and the other comes with all the parts needed to create a car. You can customise your car or boat by choosing from eight colours adding your own touches.
How do you use the DoodleBlock?
Simply doodle into the shape’s outline then fill in the shape with the filament. The eco-plastic remains mouldable for a few seconds after it comes out of the 3D printing pen, so you can easily shape your doodle. You even can add items like hairclips or bookmarks and mould the plastic around them so that they’re firmly attached. When your doodle’s ready, you can bend the flexible DoodleBlock and simply pop it off. Once the parts of your doodle have become rigid, you can attach them all together using some newly doodled filament.
What does this Doodle Block work with?
The DoodleBlock is compatible with the 3Doodler Start (sold separately). The 3Doodler Start uses filament at a much lower temperature than other models, making it perfect for the plastic DoodleBlocks. What’s more, the Eco-Filament used by the 3Doodler Start can be decomposed in your garden’s compost, making it better for the planet. See what amazing vehicles you make with this DoodleBlock kit.