Find similar products here
3Doodler PLA 3mm Filament 25 Pack – ‘Clearly Springtime’ Mix
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N11EM
About this product
- A translucent PLA ‘clearly springtime’ mixed 3Doodler filament pack – containing ‘clearly green’, ‘clearly blue’, ‘clearly pink’, ‘clearly teal’, and ‘clearly stormy’
- 3mm diameter filament for the 3Doodler
- PLA is a biodegradable plastic that is easy to print with and has a variety of finishes
• A translucent PLA ‘clearly springtime’ mixed 3Doodler filament pack – containing ‘clearly green’, ‘clearly blue’, ‘clearly pink’, ‘clearly teal’, and ‘clearly stormy’
• 3mm diameter filament for the 3Doodler
• PLA is a biodegradable plastic that is easy to print with and has a variety of finishes
• Comes as a 25-piece pack of filament with five strands of each colour
• Compatible with the 3Doodler 2.0, V1 and Create 3D Printing PensWhat can I make with this filament?
Make futuristic buildings or scenes and light them from the inside, or doodle your own stained glass windows with this fantastic kit. Create amazing translucent designs with these fun colours. Get five strands each of ‘clearly green’, ‘clearly blue’, ‘clearly pink’, ‘clearly teal’, and ‘clearly stormy’ in this ‘clearly springtime’ (PL-MIX11) pack. See what you can build with this 3mm diameter filament and your 3Doodler. These colours are available separately if you need more to finish your design.
What’s in this pack?
This 25 strand pack comes with five strands of each colour at 254mm (10 inch) long. For every inch of filament strand, the 3Doodler can produce up to 10 inches of doodle. The 3Doodler is compatible with both ABS and PLA filaments.
PLA is a bio-degradable made from renewable sources like sugar. The plastic has a lower melting point than alternatives and when heated it gives off a semi-sweet smell. Available in a variety of fun colours, PLA comes in glossy, metallic, translucent and glow in the dark variants for additional effects. PLA easily sticks to a variety of surfaces including glass, metal and acrylic. It is also much better for drawing acute angles.
There are other types of filament available too. If you’re looking to use or store your doodle in warmer areas, please note that the alternative ABS has a reduced chance of warping at higher temperatures. ABS can also give more flexibility to a doodle.
For a bendable creation, FLEXY is the filament for you. With its stretchable properties, you can make a design that you can squeeze, stretch, twist and bend. This is especially useful if you want to attach your doodle to fabric.
Storing your filament when not in use
Get the most out of your filament by storing it in a dry and dust-free environment. To get the best quality doodle every time, store your filament in a sealed container or bag with an added sachet of silica gel – as moisture can create problems with printing and reduce the lifespan of the filament. It’s easy to reuse the filament strands – just trim off the part-melted end for a better feed and get start creating all over again.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
5x 3mm PLA Clearly Green Filament
5x 3mm PLA Clearly Blue Filament
5x 3mm PLA Clearly Pink Filament
5x 3mm PLA Clearly Teal Filament
5x 3mm PLA Clearly Stormy Filament