• The 3D pen for younger doodlers
• See what you can create when you draw in three dimensions
• Uses the 3Doodler Eco-filament, available in a wide range of colours
• Use the 3Doodler freehand, with stencils, or use a DoodleBlock (sold separately)
• No wires, the 3Doodler start has a built-in rechargeable battery
• 3Doodler Start comes with 48 eco-plastic strands in eight colours, MicroUSB to USB lead and a project bookWhat’s different with the 3Doodler Start?
Now everyone can have fun creating 3D figures and gadgets. The 3Doodler Start has no exposed hot parts, and uses an amazing, and safe, Eco-Plastic filament. This means everyone can use this 3D pen without worrying – even kids above the age of eight. The Eco-filament melts at super low temperatures and remains malleable for a while, so you can mould and shape it after you’ve finished printing. Eventually, the filament will harden and your creation will be complete. The 3Doodler is simple to use, with a single button for printing, an on/off switch and LED indicators, which makes it great for every aged eight and over.
How does the 3Doodler Start work?
There’s no need to worry about wires as the 3Doodler Start has a built-in rechargeable battery. Simply charge it up and you can doodle for 45-60 minutes. When the battery runs low, an orange indicator comes on to let you know to charge it up. You can take the 3Doodler Start with you wherever you go, and with the USB charger it’s easy to charge back up at home, in the car or even from a power bank. When you want to draw, just switch the pen on and wait 30-40 seconds for it to warm up. When it’s ready, feed in your filaments. The single button can draw with a click, stop with a click and reverse with two clicks – it’s as simple as that.
What comes in this pack?
The 3Doodler Start Essentials Pack comes with the 3Doodler Start, 48 strands of filament in eight colours, a microUSB to USB charging cable and the 3Doodler Start project book. The new eco-plastic filament will decompose in your compost, making it better for the planet. One strand of the plastic will give you 10 times its length to create your doodles with. With the 3Doodler Start project book, you can get a head start and try your hand at doodling some cool stencil