• Fly to a maximum range of 30 metres with seven minutes of flight time and recharges in 50 minutes
• Four channels provide you with backwards, forwards, left, right, up, down, left bank and right bank movements
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Record and take images with the in-built camera and store it onto the included 2GB microSD card
• Operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency, providing you with the chance to fly with 10 other drones nearby
• Designed for outdoor use only
• Lithium polymer battery included for the quadcopter, with the remote controller requiring six AA batteries (not included, e.g. Order Code: L39BF)
• Supplied with a spare set of propellers, so you can get flying in very little time if any get damagedWhy would this be the right quadcopter for me?
Patrol the skies above you with this quadcopter that can be enjoyed by anyone, no matter how much flying experience you have. The quadcopter has a good range of 30 metres and is capable of delivering a seven minute flight time on a full charge, with each recharge taking 50 minutes. The drone can take images and record videos too. Images are saved as JPEG files and have a maximum resolution of 1280 by 960 pixels, whereas videos have a resolution of 640 by 480 pixels and save as AVI files.
Flying at night should not be a problem with LED lights placed on the quadcopter, helping to light up any recording you want to do after dark. Additionally, there are four speed settings (40, 60, 80 and 100 percent) for you to choose from, providing you with an excellent platform to practice and learn how to fly the quadcopter. Both of these features have dedicated buttons on the controller for ease of use.
What is the LCD screen on the controller used for?
Located on the controller is an LCD screen which is used to display telemetry information such as remaining battery life, signal strength and the current speed setting. This gives you the ability to focus on flying the quadcopter without needing to remember your speed setting or how much battery is left. Performing 360 degree flips is not just limited to expert fliers, as a 360 degree flip button grants those with little flying experience the ability to do perform them too.
Can I get spares or replacements for this quadcopter?
Please see below for a range of different replacement and spare parts for this quadcopter, ranging from a spare battery to a replacement body/canopy:
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.
Spare battery (Order Code: A59TQ)
Spare propellers and gears (Order Code: A60TQ)
Spare motors (Order Code: A61TQ)
Replacement body/canopy (Order Code: N86DV)