40W Universal Auto Voltage Power Supply
• A universal auto voltage PSU means international use is possible with the right travel adapter.
• This product is designed to be used with Laptops rated to 15, 16, 18.5, 19, 19.5 and 20V. This information can be found on the laptop rating label. Selecting the correct tip is essential to ensure perfect operation.
• 2A-2.4A output current, dependent on the voltage setting
• Embedded power LED indicator illuminates to show the item is powered
• Includes 12 of the most popular power tips for maximum compatibility
• 12 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What brands can this power supply work with?
This power supply comes with 12 interchangeable tips for use with Toshiba, Sony, Fujitsu, IBM, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, Dell, Samsung, Delta, Liteon, NEC and Gateway laptops. This comprehensive set means you will almost certainly find the right power tip for your computer.
Can I use this power supply abroad?
The power supply is ideal for international use. It accepts AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, which means that the power supply will work wherever you are, provided you have the correct travel adapter.
What is Auto Voltage technology?
Auto Voltage technology automatically sets the output voltage to the appropriate level for your Laptop or notebook. This works by firstly selecting the tip suitable for your brand of laptop. The tip is then designed to output the correct voltage automatically. This removes the need to manually select the voltage and any risk of overcharging.
| Voltage Input
|| AC100-240V 50/60Hz
| Voltage Output
|| 15V DC 2.4A / 16V DC 2.4A / 18.5V DC 2.1A / 19V DC 2.1A / 19.5V DC 2.0A / 20V DC 2.0A
| Output Wattage
| Voltage Selection
|| Auto with tip
| Number of Tips Included
| Short Circuit Protection
| Overload Protection
| Over Voltage Protection
| Over Current Protection
| Over Temperature Protection
| Power LED Indicator
|| 96.5(L) x 44.5(W) x 29.5(H) mm (not included AC cord and plug)
|| 180g (not included AC cord and plug)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.