Ideal for general purpose soldering, Fitted with a... Read More
Find similar products here
48W Mains Solder Station
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B96NG
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- 48W mains powered solder station that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
- Heats up in 5 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
- Temperature ranges from 150°C to 450°C, depend on wattage, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• 48W mains powered solder station that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 5 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 150°C to 450°C, depend on wattage, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• LCD display to allow you to set and monitor the temperature of your soldering ironWhat is this solder station used for?
This soldering iron is part of an LCD solder station. The iron is temperature controlled and can be set through the station which shows the set temperature and actual temperature. The station includes an iron stand and sponge
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 48W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within five minutes to a selected temperature, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is fully assembled. To get started, all you need to do is get some solder. Simply unpack this soldering iron and connect it to a mains socket. After five minutes, it should have warmed up to temperature and be ready for use.
For a replacement element and tips take a look at the following Order Codes: N72CW and N78GZ
|Warm up time||5 minutes|
|Max temp||150 °C – 450 °C|
|Run time||Not time limited|
|Special functions||Temperature set|
|Dimensions||180 x 150 x 75 mm|
|1 x Soldering station|
|1 x Soldering iron|
|1 x User manual|