48W Mains Solder Station
• 48W mains powered solder station that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 5 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 150°C to 450°C, depend on wattage, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredSpecial Features
• LCD display to allow you to set and monitor the temperature of your soldering ironWhat is this solder station used for?
This soldering iron is part of an LCD solder station. The iron is temperature controlled and can be set through the station which shows the set temperature and actual temperature. The station includes an iron stand and sponge What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 48W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within five minutes to a selected temperature, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is fully assembled. To get started, all you need to do is get some solder
. Simply unpack this soldering iron and connect it to a mains socket. After five minutes, it should have warmed up to temperature and be ready for use.
For a replacement element and tips take a look at the following Order Codes: N72CW
|| 48 W
| Warm up time
|| 5 minutes
| Max temp
|| 150 °C – 450 °C
| Run time
|| Not time limited
| Special functions
|| Temperature set
|| 1800 g
|| 180 x 150 x 75 mm
| Package contents
|| 1 x Soldering station
|| 1 x Soldering iron
|| 1 x User manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.