10k Ω Miniature Linear Single Gang Potentiometer. Features... Read More
4M KidzLabs Robotic Hand
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A45XJ
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Amaze your friends and family with a robotic hand that you built yourself
• Great learning tool for kids
• Uses a mixture of strings and pulleys to move the robotic fingers when you move your own
• Realistic movement and circuit board design for a robot-aesthetic
• No batteries are requiredIt’s alive!
This Robotic Hand is a great tool for learning and teaching others about mechanics and how to build. It uses a combination of strings and pulleys that you put your own fingers into and tell the hand what to do by moving them, all without batteries. The circuit board design gives the Robotic Hand a realistic robot aesthetic for a standout creation.
The Robotic Hand can be put together quite easily as it does not have too many separate parts. In the box you will get four robotic fingers and a thumb, a hand to connect them all to, some fish wire, and some pulleys to connect the fish wire to the fingers and create movement. Despite being a very simple kit, it can be good for teaching and learning.
Number Of Included Parts:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
1 x Hand Frame
5 x Finger Tubes
5 x Finger End Caps
3 x Pull Rings