4W Solar Briefcase
• Charge 12V lead-acid batteries with no additional running costs • Portable solar generator built into a protective briefcase making it ideal for camping, caravanning or marine use• This charger requires only daylight to work, charges even if the weather is overcast • Ideal for cars that will be left standing for long periods of time, as well as for maintaining batteries in caravans and boats• Built-in blocking diode prevents reverse charging from the battery to solar panel• Flashing charge indicator• Interchangeable connectors: accessory socket plug and crocodile clips• Durable ABS outer casing • Integrated adjustable angle support• Easy storageDesigned to trickle charge 12V lead acid batteries with no additional running costs. Ideal for cars that will be left standing for long periods, as well as for maintaining batteries in caravans and boats. The built-in blocking diode prevents reverse charging from the battery to the solar panel at night. The briefcase comes complete with an adjustable angle support that allows you to position the solar panels in prime sunlight. The solar panel is an amorphous receptor and is ideally suited to the northern European climate to enable the optimum use of daylight hours. It can even operate behind glass.
| Technical specifications:
| Peak output power:
| Current (@max. power):
| Open circuit voltage:
| Testing conditions:
|| AM1.5, 100mW/100cm2 @25°
| Cigarette lighter plug fuse rating:
| Cable length:
|| 1.2m (4ft)
| Dimensions open:
|| 445mm (l) x 235mm (w) x 14mm (d)
| Dimensions closed:
|| 245mm (l) x 235mm (w) x 28mm (d)
| 4W folding amorphous solar panel with 1.2m cable
| Connecting cable with battery clips
| Connecting cable with cigarette lighter adaptor
| 2 built-in angle support stands
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.