A 2.1mm DC power socket with break contact,... Read More
Find similar products here
5A DIN Relay Socket 14-Pin
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N98ED
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• 14-pin socket base for holding power relays
• Easily remove and replace relays when required, for hassle-free maintenance
• Screw terminals for easy connection
• DIN rail and screw mounting for compatibility with the majority of installations
• Comes with spring clip to secure your relayWhat type of relays is this base compatible with?
This base is designed to work with 14-pin relays. This base has a 5A maximum power rating, which will work at up to mains voltage (240V AC), and is compatible with DIN rails for convenience. The majority of the relays for this base are four pole double throw (4PDT), which have four poles - each with normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) terminals. When there is power the poles are all connected to the NO terminal, and when there is no power they connect to the NC terminal. This way, you can control four circuits at once.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down