• Run time of up to 50 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 5+ years
• Maximum speed of 1.6mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 25kg
• Powered by a 6V 4.5Ah battery and two AA for the headlight
• Light up head lights and engine sounds
• Stabilisers for a more controlled rideHow old do you need to be to ride this motorbike?
If you love your motorbikes this is the perfect vehicle for children aged five plus. The ride-on motorbike can carry a load of up to 25kg and includes stabilisers for an easy ride for all confidence levels. With a maximum speed of 1.6mph, working headlights and engine sounds there is plenty of fun to be had.
What battery does the bike use?
Powered using a 6V 4Ah sealed lead acid battery the motorbike can run for up to one hour. The battery is easy to charge from the mains using the included charger that plugs in just above the foot pedal. Spare batteries are available (Order Code L21AC). Fully charging the battery and some assembly is required before first use. You will need a screwdriver, hammer and spanner (not included).
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
• This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
• This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
• All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
• Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
• Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle