A-DATA USB 3.0 500GB HE720 Ultra-Slim Portable Hard Drive in Brushed Metal
• 500B portable hard drive gives you enough storage capacity for your documents, pictures and videos
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, while the drive spins at 5,400rpm
• Perfect for storing all your valuable documents and pictures as a backup
• USB powered and an ultra-slim design make this a great portable drive
• Scratch resistant case protects the hard drive when left in a laptop case
• One touch backup allows you to automatically synchronise your data with a single button
• Manufacturer part number: HE720What can I store on this hard drive?
This hard drive has 500GB of storage, giving you plenty of space for your files. You can store up to 500 hours of standard digital video, 125 two-hour DVD films, 160,000 digital photos or 8,330 hours of digital music.
What makes this hard drive different?
The case of this hard drive is made from stainless steel and comes with a protective layer providing a 9H scratch resistance to prevent damage even after long term use. The hard drive itself is 8.9mm thick, which makes it ever so slightly thicker than an iPhone 6. This means that you could carry the hard drive around with you in your pocket, without it being noticeable to anyone.
How does the one touch backup work?
The one touch backup function automatically backs up and synchronises data by just pressing the button next to the USB cable. When you press this button, and the hard drive is connected to a computer, the bright blue LED indicator will shine to show that the drive is transferring your data.
|| 117 mm x 79 mm x 9 mm
| Connection Type
|| USB 3.0
|| 500 GB
| Powered by
|| USB 5V
| Backup Options
|| One Touch back up button
|| Windows, Mac - with formatting
| Drive Form Factor
|| 2.5 Inch
| Data Transfer Speed
|| Manufacturer Not Specified
| Drive Spin Speed
|| 5400 rpm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.