• 3,000 lumens of light to present in environments with ambient light
• 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD resolution and native aspect ratio of 16:9 results in an amazingly detailed widescreen picture
• Under ExtremeEco mode, brightness is automatically altered to extend your lamp life up to 8,000 hours
• Connect to a range of visual and audio devices through the HDMI, VGA, composite video, S-video, 3.5mm audio jack, RS232 ports and Bluetooth audio devices
• Display the projected content on another monitor using the VGA out port
• 10W mono speaker provides great sound without having to plug external speakers in
• Connect your own speakers either through Bluetooth or the 3.5mm audio jack
• 26dBA of sound ensures your presentations and cinematic viewings aren’t disturbed when it is situated a good distance away
• Easily obtain your desired screen size by mounting the projector to the ceiling
• Watch in incredible 3D using DLP-Link 3D glasses (sold separately)
• Bluetooth 3.0 enables the projector to connect to Bluetooth-enabled soundbars and headphones
• Eco and ExtremeEco modes reduce the brightness of the lamp, lowering power consumption and therefore extending the lamp lifeWould this projector be the right choice for me?
Enjoy four times the amount of detail (when compared to 480p) on this 1080p HD Acer projector. It comes with plenty of connections, and is ideal for any classroom or office environment. Bring a whole new learning experience to the classroom with a projector that can support 3D functionality. All that is needed is 3D content and some DLP-Link 3D glasses (sold separately - please see our range here). The majority of times, projectors are cast onto a whiteboard. This projector also allows you to project teaching templates onto the board, such as lines for when learning to write letters for the first time, normal notepad style lines and coordination lines for mathematics. This makes it easier for students to follow and makes learning much more interactive. The Two built-in 10W stereo speakers deliver fantastic sound, although you can also use your own sound system by plugging it into the 3.5mm audio out port or connecting through Bluetooth. This means you can connect your speakers, soundbar or headphones whether they use a wired or wireless connection.
What is the picture quality like on this projector?
The full HD 1080p image projected contains amazing detail and clarity. In addition, a 16,000:1 contrast ratio ensures that darker colours appear deeper, which attributes to a more focused and cleaner overall image quality. A native aspect ratio of 16:9 supplies you with a widescreen picture, and 4:3 aspect ratio is also available. Regardless of the amount of ambient light in the room, you will still be able to host and view presentations with the finest details thanks to the 3,000 lumens of light produced.
What interfaces can I connect to?
Capable of connecting to a range of devices, this projector has ports for two HDMI, two VGA, composite video, S-Video, USB mini B, 3.5mm audio jack, RS232 connections and Bluetooth capabilities. You could also use a USB mini to USB cable (not included) to connect your laptop or computer to the projector, and even use the projector’s controller to manipulate programs that utilise page up or down commands, such as Microsoft PowerPoint. Controlling the projector from a distance or central computer is possible too, by using a RS232 cable (not included). The second VGA port acts as an output socket, through which you can send your projected content to a monitor.
Does this projector have any eco modes?
This projector has two different eco modes. Economic mode dims the lamp and reduces the fan noise, extending the lamp life up to 8,000 hours.
ExtremeEco mode provides uncompromised brightness and great picture quality. Using this mode, lamp power is automatically altered so that only necessary levels of light are used, maximizing power saving while still delivering the best contrast and brightness performance. This can extend the lamp life by up to 8,000 hours.
The projector can additionally be set to automatically turn off when a display source isn’t detected, reducing the amount of energy wasted and further increasing the lamp life.