Action Camera 3 VGA (Used)
• Ideal for cycling, skiing, in-car, climbing, track days and more
• 640x480 pixels at 30fps video recording
• Up to 3.5 hours recording time
• Improved low light image capture
• Robust Duralumin shell with acrylic lens
• Water resistant
• Integral lithium battery
• Supports up to 16GB Micro SD card
• Includes headstrap & bike bracket, USB cable
• PC/Mac compatibleThe Action Cam 3 VGA by Chilli Technology provides simple one touch recording allowing you to capture all those memorable moments. Its robust design, encased in a stylish black metal finish, provides a durable, weather proof head cam ideally suited to cyclists, skiers or any other activity that requires hands free operation. Record your video and simply download from the Micro SD card onto your PC or Mac.
|| 640x480 @ 30fps
| Video format:
| Recording time:
|| Up to 3.5 hours
| Battery charge time:
|| Approx 2 hours
|| Micro SD - up to 16GB
| Recording capacity:
|| up to 320 mins of 640x480 video on a 16GB Micro SD Card
| Minimum light level:
|| 1.5 Lux
|| 95 x 28 x 28 mm
|| 64 grams
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.