• CR2032 coin cell battery holder
• Can be soldered using cables or header pins
• Great for all projects requiring up to 3V
• Always on, or switched mode available
• Average CR2032 batteries provide 3V 200mAh~ to your componentsWhy pick the Adafruit CR2032 battery holder breakout?
If you require a source for your low powered projects or need an extra boost for your microcontroller, this is the device for you. It allows easy connection to any circuit through the use of breadboard-friendly spaced soldered header pin sockets, or soldered with cables.
This battery holder has an always-on, as well as a switchable on-off connection, allowing you to use this breakout for any low power requirement. All pinouts are clearly marked and provide two ground connections. This breakout board also has M2 screw holes allowing it to be easily mounted.
The average CR2032 will supply 3V and 200mAh~ (not included)