Adafruit CR2032 Battery Holder Breakout With On-Off Switch
• CR2032 coin cell battery holder
• Can be soldered using cables or header pins
• Great for all projects requiring up to 3V
• Always on, or switched mode available
• Average CR2032 batteries provide 3V 200mAh~ to your componentsWhy pick the Adafruit CR2032 battery holder breakout?
If you require a source for your low powered projects or need an extra boost for your microcontroller, this is the device for you. It allows easy connection to any circuit through the use of breadboard-friendly spaced soldered header pin sockets, or soldered with cables.
This battery holder has an always-on, as well as a switchable on-off connection, allowing you to use this breakout for any low power requirement. All pinouts are clearly marked and provide two ground connections. This breakout board also has M2 screw holes allowing it to be easily mounted.
The average CR2032 will supply 3V and 200mAh~ (not included)
|| Solder / Breadboard
| Batteries Accepted
|| 1 x CR2032
| Mounting Holes
| Switch Type
|| Slide On/Off
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.