• Attach a Li-Po battery with a JST connection to your Arduino project
• Give your wearable electronic projects true portability
• Easily switch on/off your project when not in use
• Two ground pins for easier connection management
• Requires some light solderingWhat is the Adafruit Switched JST-PH 2-Pin SMT Right Angle Breakout Board?
With this breakout board you can easily attach it to any existing Arduino development board to enable portable power, fantastic for all wearable electronic projects. Very few development boards are supplied with an on/off switch, so if you’re making a wearables or portable project, you can easily switch the power off without having to unplug fragile cables. A breakout board allows you to make difficult to solder, or a group of parts easy to integrate into your projects.
How can I get the most out of my project?
Take into account the voltage of the battery you will be using for your project when using this breakout board. There is a limit of 600 mA on the switch.
The header pins allow for quick and easy attachment to a breadboard allowing for all your prototyping and testing needs without messy wires. The header pins do not come attached, enabling you to attach wires instead; this is great for more permanent application.