• Using the buttons you can control up to six fans and select low, medium or high settings
• 12W per channel provides you with a great amount of power for a majority of high-end fans
• Fans connect via 4-pin Molex connectors, making it suitable for legacy fans
• Powered using a standard 4-pin Molex connector
• Add a dash of colour to the front of your case with blue or red LEDsWould this fan controller be the one for me?
If you’re looking for a controller for fans that have 4-pin Molex connections, then the AeroCool F6XT will be the one for you. It can control up to six fans and will accept a maximum wattage of 12W in each channel. This supplies you with a great amount of power, which will be more than suitable for a range of high-end fans. Each connected fan can be controlled by its respective button, with the number of pushes cycling the speed selected to low, medium or high. You can also colour the LED indication lights to either blue or red, adding some colour to the front of your case.