AF Multi-Screen Clene with Large Micro-Fibre Cloth
• Universal screen cleaner safe for use on any type of screen
• Non-smearing with anti-static protection
• Includes micro-fibre cloth for added cleaning results
• Safe to use on mirrors, lenses, OHPs, microfilm and microfiche readersWhat can I use the Screen Clene for?
Screen Clene is a gentle, non-smearing screen cleaner for use on sensitive screens – such as TFT, LCD and plasma screens. It can also be used to clean the screens of portable games consoles, phones and MP3 players. It is a non-flammable, alcohol-free solution in a pump bottle that will clean almost any screen - including mirrors, lenses, overhead projectors, microfilm and microfiche readers
What is the micro-fibre cloth?
This is an exceptionally soft cloth used for cleaning. It will remove greasy marks and has the ability to absorb oils and hold in dust and grime, without being abrasive or leaving a residue. It can be used wet or dry, and leaves a sparkling finish without smear marks.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.