• Spinning at 1700RPM, just 29.75dBA of noise is emitted
• Moves 59.05 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Clear blue frame helps to accentuate the LEDs
• Manufacturer part number: AK-174CB-4BLB
• Four blue LEDs add a stimulating visual effect to your caseHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This fan is the perfect solution to improve the appearance of your case and at the same time increase airflow. It spins at 1,700RPM which creates a high airflow of 59.05 cubic feet per minute (CFM). The high airflow is coupled with a noise level of 29.75dBA. The clear blue frame helps to emphasize the blue LED that is emitted by the fan.
Where should I place these fans?
You could fix this fan almost anywhere in your case, since it can move 59.05CFM of air and has a static pressure of 3.57mm/H2O. This makes the fan excellent for use in areas with limited space, and it would work just as well in areas where little is blocking the fan.