• Spinning at 2,500RPM, this fan is quiet with just 23.5dBA of noise emitted
• Moves 32.37 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Clear blue frame helps to accentuate the LEDs
• Manufacturer part number: AK-170CB-4BLS
• Four blue LEDs add a stimulating visual effect to your caseHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
Add a vibrant blue LED to your computer with this LED fan, which is emphasized further by its clear blue frame. It spins at 2,500RPM to deliver a satisfying airflow of 32.37 cubic feet minute (CFM), which results in just 23.5dBA of noise being produced. This makes the fan perfect for use in computer systems where a low level of noise is appreciated.
Where should I place these fans?
This fan could be located almost anywhere in your case thanks to its ability to move 32.37CFM of air and static pressure production of 2.43mm/H2O. You could fix this fan in areas and cases where space is limited, and it would work just as well where little blocking the fan.