• Direct replacement fan for Akasa cool blue chipset cooler with blue LEDs (AK-210)
• Fan spins at 5,00RPM, producing 23.03dBA of noise so it’s quiet
• The fan moves 5.2 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow to cool a chip
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: AK-160 BL-S
• Three blue LEDs emit a stimulating visual effectWhat is this fan used for?
This fan is a direct replacement for the one found on the Akasa Cool Blue Chipset Cooler with Blue LEDs (AK-210, Order Code: A26CW). The fan spins at 5,000RPM, generating 23.03dBA of noise, 2.23mm/H2O of static pressure and moving 5.2 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air.