• Compatible with AMD socket 939, AM3+, AM3, AM2+ and AM2 sockets
• Supplied with a 90mm fan which spins at 1300RPM, producing 22.35dBA of noise so it’s quiet
• The fan moves 34.91 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow to cool your CPU
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• One point clip makes installation quick
• Manufacturer part number: AK-860SFWill this be the right cooler for me?
If you are looking for an AMD CPU cooler that has good cooling performance, emits little noise and is value for money, then this cooler would be hard to overlook. The fan spins at 2,000RPM, which results in 22.35dBA of noise, 1.471mm/H2O of static pressure and 34.91 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air to be moved. This good airflow will keep your CPU cool.
What is this compatible with?
This cooler is compatible with AMD socket 939, AM3+, AM3, AM2+ and AM2 sockets. It’s one point clip and pre-applied thermal paste make installation quick and safely retained.