• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 775, 115x and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 90mm fan which spins at a maximum 2,500RPM, producing 29.5dBA of noise
• The fan moves 47.68 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Three long heat pipes embedded in the copper base provides rapid and efficient heat dissipation
• Manufacturer part number: AK-968
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
This multi-platform Akasa X4 CPU cooler has been designed to give you efficient heat dissipation at low noise levels. The fan can spin at a maximum 2,500RPM, which results in 29.5dBA of noise, 2.56mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 47.68 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This is a fantastic amount of airflow which will help keep your heat pipes and CPU cool. To ensure your CPU is well cooled, three long heat pipes are embedded into the copper baseplate for rapid and even heat absorption.
How do I change the fan speed?
The fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM) for increased speed control, so you can adjust the speed to as low as 600RPM, from 2500RPM. This reduces the amount of noise emitted to a near silent 17dBA. With such a wide RPM range, you can customise the fan speed to find the right balance between fan noise and performance.
What is this compatible with?
Akasa’s Easy Select Clip uses Intel reference push-pin retention to mount the cooler onto Intel LGA775, LGA115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and LGA1366 sockets. This makes installation quick and easy since a back plate isn’t needed. For AMD sockets AM2, AM2+ and AM3 a cam-lever clip is used for safe and easy attachment.