Akasa AK-MX004 Thermal Compound and Heatsink Cleaner Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N58GU
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Improves the heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink, keeping your CPU cool
• Silicone based with a thermal conductivity of 2.4W/mK for good heat transfer
• Supplied with thermal interface material (TIM) remover, to make heatsink and CPU surfaces ready for re-application
• TIM cleaner is citrus based, making it safe to use and it leaves no residue
• Manufacturer part number: AK-MX004Why would I need thermal compound paste?
Thermal paste is used to ensure you get maximum heat transfer from your chipset/CPU to the heatsink. The thermal compound included is perfect for any application, and it has a good thermal conductivity rating of 2.4W/mK. Provided as a five gram syringe, you’ll have enough for 10 to 15 CPU cooler installations, and the 125ml bottle of thermal interface material (TIM) remover will last even longer, making this kit perfect for a PC enthusiast.
What can I use the cleaner for?
This TIM (thermal interface material) cleaner is used to remove thermal pastes or pads from heatsinks, CPU and other chipset surfaces (GPU, RAM etc.), in preparation for new thermal compound or paste. It can be used to remove all residues including silver based ones. Being a citrus based solvent, it is safe to use and leaves no residue.
PLEASE NOTE: By law we are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18.
|Thermal paste specifications||AK-455-5G|
|Thermal Conductivity||2.4 W/mK|
|Thermal Resistance/Impedance||0.087 cm2 C/W|
|Operating Temperature||-50°C to 240°C|
|TIM cleaner specifications||AK-TC|